Raze & Killjoy Nerfs on the Limelight
Riot has officially released the Valorant 6.03 update with Raze and Killjoy nerfs along with several bug fixes. After, releasing Episode 6 Act 1 last month, the developers are now focusing on the nerfs and buffs for the agents.
While the VCT International Leagues will start next month, the new map Lotus has already received various tweaks and bug fixes. Now it’s time for the agents to get those before the Leagues start.
Now let’s take a look at the changes Riot has made with the Valorant 6.03 update.
Valorant 6.03 Update Patch Notes
- Turret (E) health decreased 125 >>> 100
- Reducing the total health of the Turret will allow opponents to have an easier time destroying it, particularly with weaker weapons.
- Lockdown (X) point cost increased 7 >>> 8
- We’re happy with Killjoy’s Ult being powerful when opponents don’t have a plan to push or contest it but feel the frequency is too high for the reliability it now offers.
- Boom Bot (C) duration decreased 10s >>> 5s
- Remember when we told you the Swiftplay Beta would end in January. We sorta lied. Everyone decided to just keep it on. Please keep sending us your feedback, though!
- Added Real-Time Text Evaluation (NA only to start) to the Agent Select screen.
- Adjusted Sage, Neon, Jett, and Yoru’s hair heights to fit within our standardized vertical range
- AI (such as Skye’s Seekers [X]) will now travel through the crouch-only connection on Pearl near the Defender’s spawn area
- Fixed a bug where KAY/O would sometimes be able to move after being downed during NULL/cmd (X)
For more exclusive esports and gaming content, please follow TalkEsport on Google News.