How to Increase the Acceleration Speed of Your Players in FIFA 23
– Advertisement –
The following is a guide that will show you how to adjust the Accelerate style of your player in FIFA 23 so that they have a faster sprint in the long term.
Players will have a totally unique football experience with FIFA 23, thanks to the inclusion of HyperMotion 2 Technology. This new method for playing FIFA has resulted in the addition of a large number of additional features that enhance the general sensation of playing the game.
Because of this, game players’ acceleration has significantly improved, according to the feedback they have received from other players. In this section, we will demonstrate how to teach your players to accelerate in the same manner as Manchester City’s Haaland.
The Step-by-Step Guide to Changing the Accelerate Type of Players in FIFA 23
Applying an Architect Chemistry Style card to your players in FIFA 23 is required in order to make any changes to their statistics, including modifying their Accelerate Type.
The following procedures should be followed if you do not have an Architect Chemistry Style card:
1. You should check out the Transfer Market in FIFA 23.
2. When you press R1 or RB, the tab will change to “Consumables.”
3. Choose the “Player Chemistry Style” option after selecting the “Consumable Type” menu option.
4. To begin, select the “Chemistry Style” filter found in this menu.
5. Scroll all the way down until you reach the third row, and then choose the third choice, which is “Architect.”
6. Start looking for Architect Chemistry Style cards and placing bids on them until you are able to purchase one of them.
7. After acquiring an Architect Chemistry Style card, navigate to the “Squad” tab of the menu and select the player you would like to apply this card to.
8. To access the many Actions available to the player, press the square button, sometimes known as the X key.
9. Choose the “Apply Consumable” option from the drop-down menu.
10. You can find the Architect Chemistry Style by scrolling down to the “Midfield” tab on this page, where it is located. You can use X/A to apply it to your player by selecting it.
A user named Nofli Khan on Twitter made the discovery that the reason Haaland is currently the dominant meta is most likely because of the acceleration a player of his size receives with the Lengthy trait.
The best players that stand to gain from this shift are as follows:
1. Karim Benzema – Real Madrid
2. Robert Lewandoski – FC Barcelona
3. Toni Kross – Real Madrid
4. Marquinhos – PSG
5. Leon Goretzka – Bayern Munich
6. David Alaba – Real Madrid
7. Memphis Depay is affiliated with FC Barcelona.
8. Patrick Schick – Leverkusen
9. AC Milan’s Theo Hernandez
10. Filip Kostic – Juventus
11. Kyle Walker – Manchester City
12. Cirro Immobile – SS Lazio
13. Fede Valverde – Real Madrid
14. Reece James, who plays for Chelsea
15. FC Barcelona’s Jules Kounde is the player.
16. Eder Militao – Real Madrid
17. Lucas Hernandez – Bayern Munich
18. Dusan Tadic – Ajax
19. Fikayo Tomori — AC Milan
20. Sandro Tonali — AC Milan
The Different Types of Acceleration in FIFA 23
. These players need some time to get going, but once they do, they can cover more distances at a faster pace.
. It is required that your strength be equal to or more than 65.
. It is necessary for there to be a disparity between Strength and Agility of at least 14 points or higher.
. It is required that Strength be at least 14 points higher than Agility.
. The acceleration must be more than or equal to 55 miles per hour.
. Someone who is taller than 174 cm (5’9″)
. Players who have his kind of acceleration get off to a fast start, but as soon as they start sprinting, their acceleration will begin to slow down.
. A score of 65 or higher is required for agile performance.
. There must be a difference of at least 14 stat points between Agility and Strength.
. It is required that the acceleration be more than or equal to 74.
. The minimum height requirement is 180 centimeters, which is a little under 5 feet 11 inches.
. The vast majority of players in FIFA 23 belong to the Controlled Accelerate player type since they accelerate in a controlled manner the majority of the time.
. Any player who does not fit into either of the top two categories will automatically be assigned to the Controlled group.
. Any forward who is an excellent shooter but moves at a slower speed would profit tremendously by playing with a Lengthy Accelerate Type
This is something you need to keep in mind if you want to put together one of the greatest FIFA 23 Ultimate Teams.
When players have all three Chemistry Points, they will see significant improvements in their character’s statistics. Check out our comprehensive guide on Chemistry Points to ensure that you are getting the most out of each player in your team.
– Advertisement –